It is a phthalate free based adhesive used to achieve an elastic and soft touching flock effect in textile printing
- It can be easily used for colored flock application
- It is phthalate free. However, it is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC
- Excellent plastisol flock printings with high washing fastness
- 3% PL plastisol crosslinker should be mixed into the mixture
- Should be double cured
It has been manufactured for flock printings
It is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC.
- Never use water to reduce the viscosity.
- Before usage, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised
- It is packed in 10kg cans
- It can be mixed with PL pigments and PL White in any ratio.
- The most important thing to take care of after you print PL Flock Adhesive on the surface of the fabric is that the printed fabric should be laid on a metal plaste and the flock powder should be sprinkled with a grounded flocking machine. That is because, the better the flock powder holds the print on the fabric the best washing fastness is achieved. After PL Flock Adhesive is printed on the surface of the fabric, the desired flock powder is sprinkled with a flocking machine and the fabric is cured as advised. In the end you achieve the flock effect
- The technical application and information that have been given above, are designed only as using instructions. Should not be considered as a warranty for any other use. If any further help or assistance is required, our technical department is ready for help
- In case of emergency, Safety Data Sheet of this product should be ready for help at the working area.
- The warnings available on safety data sheets have been written for the purpose of providing comprehensive information on the products & in case of any nonconforming usage can not be held responsible for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage of the manufacturer/distribution
- Email [email protected] for any questions or more information