Phthalate free printing base used to achieve an elastic, soft touching and white covering effect in textile printing
- Provides to elastic, soft-handfeel and more coverage plastisol white.
- Provides high efficiency on polyester fabrics.
- If used correctly as advised, it does not dry during the print and block in the silk-screen.
- Phthalate free, however, it is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC.
- Not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC.
It has been manufactured to more coverage plastisol white
- Before usage, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised. After using, the screen should be cleaned with synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener. It is packed in 10kg cans.
It can be mixed with PL pigments.
- Fluorescent colors can be used to make alive colors.
- The technical application and information that have been given above, are designed only as using instructions. Should not be considered as a warranty for any other use. If any further help or assistance is required, our technical department is ready for help.
- In case of emergency, Safety Data Sheet of this product should be ready for help at the working area.
- The warnings available on safety data sheets have been written for the purpose of providing comprehensive information on the products & in case of any nonconforming usage can not be held responsible for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage of the manufacturer/distributor.
- Email [email protected] for any questions or more information