- It is easy fixed on the machine
- It is phthalate free. However, it is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC
- It used to improve elasticity in plastisol inks
- Use as a base or mix it up to 20% with a plastisol inks.
- It has been manufactured to improve elasticity in plastisol inks
- It is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC.
- Before usage, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised. After using, the screen should be cleaned with synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener
- It is packed in 10kg cans
- It can be mixed with PL pigments and PL White in any ratio.
- The technical application and information that have been given above, are designed only as using instructions. Should not be considered as a warranty for any other use. If any further help or assistance is required, our technical department is ready for help
- In case of emergency, Safety Data Sheet of this product should be ready for help at the working area
- The warnings available on safety data sheets have been written for the purpose of providing comprehensive information on the products & in case of any nonconforming usage can not be held responsible for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage of the manufacturer/distributor
- Email [email protected] for any questions or more information