$36.99 – $281.43
PL Brown is phthalate free finished ink used to achieve an elastic, soft touching and opaque Brown covering effect in textile printing with a perfect balance of Brown color, creaminess, and opacity for the best press performance and color design. It can be printed on 100% cotton and cotton – polyester blend (up to 50%-50%) fabrics. If cured correctly as advised, the dry-wet rubbing and washing fastness are high.
- Guarantee safe checkout
Have a question?
Phthalate free plastisol based printing pigment base used to achieve colored printing effect with elastic covering and soft touching features in textile printing
- Elastic and soft-handfeel plastisol colors
- It is phthalate free. However, it is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC
- Requested color can be easily made with this product
- It provides color productivity and elasticity on print
- It is not suitable to ecological standards due to containing PVC
- Manufactured for plastisol colors
- Before usage, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised
- After using, the screen should be cleaned with synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener
- Packed in 10kg cans
- It can be mixed with PL Clear Base and PL White in any ratio
- Fluorescent colors can be used to make alive colors
- The technical application and information that have been given above, are designed only as using instructions. Should not be considered as a warranty for any other use. If any further help or assistance is required, our technical department is ready for help
- In case of emergency, Safety Data Sheet of this product should be ready for help at the working area
- The warnings available on safety data sheets have been written for the purpose of providing comprehensive information on the products & in case of any noncomforming usage can not be held responsible for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage of the manufacturer/distributor
- Email [email protected] for any questions or more information
TDS PL Brown | SDS PL Brown
Hybrid water based inks are manufacture with the newest technology in the industry. Today all of the ink manufacturers produce polyurethane and acrylic water based inks but Inknovators is aiming to change the future’s trends in screen printing industry inks with our unique hybrid system, Non PVC, Pigments, Inks, Foil, Glitter, Flock, Discharge Paste, Thickener, Binders and more
$36.99 – $281.43
There are no reviews yet.