- If used correctly as advised, the dry-wet rubbing and washing fastness are high
- It provides elastic and soft touch prints
- Rubbing and washing tests should be applied 24 hours after curing
- It is simple to print and it doesn’t clog the screen
- No need flash between colors
- It has been manufactured for wet on wet printing process.
- Suitable to ecological standards.
- It can be mixed with Hybrid WT White in any ratio
- Before usage, please stir the product well. Do not use any additives that are not advised
- After using, the screen should be cleaned with water and sponge
- Soluble in water
- It is packed in 10kg, 30kg and 60kg blue polyethylene cans
- The technical application and information that have been given above, are designed only as using instructions. Should not be considered as a warranty for any other use. If any further help or assistance is required, our technical department is ready for help
- In case of emergency, Safety Data Sheet of this product should be ready for help at the working area.
- The warnings available on safety data sheets have been written for the purpose of providing comprehensive information on the products & in case of any noncomforming usage can not be held responsible for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage of the manufacturer/distributor
- Email [email protected] for any questions or more information