GOCCOPRO QS200 - DIGITAL SCREEN MAKER
The GOCCOPRO series uses a digital screen making system in which a thermal print head perforates a specialized, heat-sensitive screen master. The GOCCOPRO QS-200 is a digital screen maker which uses a completely dry screen making method to significantly reduce work processes in screen making. Unlike conventional screen making system, the GOCCOPRO uses absolutely no chemicals, emulsions or water. The new GOCCOPRO QS200 now makes it possible to image an A2 wide size master that is the standard in the wear printing industry. It accommodates frames up to 22.8''×30.7'' (580mm×780mm).
To use the GOCCOPRO QS200, stretch a screen onto a frame and then set it in the machine. An imaged screen is quickly created simply by instructing screen making directly from the PC. Because of the pre-stretched method, alignment is very accurate when you print using multiple screens. Furthermore, by combining a multicolor printer (carousel) for T-shirts printing and a long printing table, the GOCCOPRO QS200 provides an efficient silk-screen printing environment which includes the screen making process.
The GOCCOPRO QS200 broadens the areas screen printing can be applied in. A variety of materials including plastic glass and metal are now easily screen-printed by the GOCCOPRO QS200. Responding to a broad range of customer needs from printing on fabric to printing on prototypes for industrial products and small-lot printing, Riso seeks to increase its market share in the professional screen printing market.
The GOCCOPRO QS200 satisfy T-shirt printing requirements such as wider image printing and accurate registration in spite of its very easy operation. Furthermore, the visitors realized that the new revolutionary quick screen making system would get rid of all complicated screen making processes and facilities, and consequently the new system would be more efficient in saving their time and labor.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE GOCCOPRO QS200
- Enables screen making for A2 wide size
- Enables screen making for a maximum size of 16.5''×24.4'' (420mm×620mm), which is slightly wider than standard A2 size. This large image area makes the GOCCOPRO QS200 suitable for a broad range of commercial printing jobs.
- Realizes highly-detailed and highly-precise screen printing
- Burns an image at a resolution of 600 dpi. Through expression of fine gradations, images are beautifully reproduced. The screen master is pre-stretched onto the frame. This enables accurate alignment when you print multiple screens.
- Easy-to-use and requires no special skills
- Simply connect the GOCCOPRO QS200 to your computer and send image data to perform direct screen making. There is no need for special skills such as applying emulsion, exposing or washout.
- Significantly reduces work processes and facilities
- Screen making is finished in about 3 minutes (A2 size) after sending the data. Printing can be started quickly, making it possible to shorten the screen master preparation time when compared to outsourced screen making service. Perfect for printing on prototypes and small-lot jobs.
- Also significantly reduces facilities and processes when compared to conventional screen printing.
This video will demonstrate now simple it is make a screen with the GOCCOPRO QS200 digital screen making
Additional supplies: Spray Adhesive, Citrus Spray, Infra-Red Temperature Gun, Double Face Tape, Red Block-Out Tape, Scrubs-in-a-Bucket, and one quart each of Golden Yellow, Scarlet Red, Royal Blue, Black, and Xpress White inks.
This short video will demonstrate the GOCCOPRO 100 in action:
There are yet no reviews for this product.
There are not yet technical information for this product.