TexTac is a line of water based adhesive for tacking fabrics and t-shirts in place for screen printing. This product was created to improve your production, no more aerosol cans, environmental concerns solvents or fumes The table/pallet can be cleaned with warm water! . TexTac provides consistent registration without transferring to the garment. A single application may hold hundreds of garments before it is necessary to reapply. One gallon of TexTac lasts as long as 4 or 5 cases of aerosols. Freeze/thaw stable.
• Retains tack for 200 shirts or more
• Eliminates over spray onto floor, equipment and air
• Water-based, therefore more environmentally friendly
• Ideal tack strength to hold substrate in registration
• Will not transfer onto textile garment
• Freese/Thaw Stable
• Appearance: White liquid, dries clear
• Solids: 58.5 - 62% by wt.
• Viscosity: 1,100 cps ( 3/50/77)
• Shelf Life: 1 year min. at room temp.
• pH: 4 - 5
• Wt. per gallon: 8.62 lbs.
• VOC content: < 0.50%
• Screen printing: holds garment down during printing
• Embroidery: keeps backer in place while stitching
There are yet no reviews for this product.
There are not yet technical information for this product.