Screen Opener and Cleaner For Plastisol Inks
Contact us for special pricing for quantities in excess of 1,000 units or to inquire about wholesale opportunities
If you are asking "How do I remove plastisol inks from screen". Plastisol doesn't just clean up with water. and if you would like to clean out all ink between colors (without damaging the stencil/screen ), the answer is our D3 Screen Opener and Cleaner For Plastisol Inks.
• Formulated for a safer work environment
• User-friendly product with pleasant fragrance
• Ideal for Plastisol inks
• Leaves no film
• Non-abrasive for a wide range of cleaning applications
• CA VOC Compliant
• Screen printing industry
• All-purpose cleaner for use on most
Other Product Notes:
• Bilingual label.
• 24-hour Emergency Number.
• No product is safer than S07.
There are yet no reviews for this product.