This E-Flocker makes it easy to add tightly-registered multicolor flocking capability to automatic screen printing carousels.
- The E- Flocker is activated by either foot switch or activation switch (remote start) and it is compatible with the clearances available on most automatic textile presses.
- A single patch-cord electrical connection makes the E-Flocker easy to move around and set up.
- Mobile Flocking unit on locking casters. Economic chassis and frame made of aluminum profile.
- Easy filling of flock hopper from both sides.
- The optional IRIS Divider Insert with adjustable width divides the flock box into 3 chambers for special flock effects.
- Electrical equipment according to VDE standards.
- E-Flocker components can be purchased separately or as a complete turnkey system, with everything necessary to begin flocking.
- The control unit is in a separate cabinet placed on the machine base.
- The unit has a 500 x 700 mm (20” x 28”) flock area.
- For use in combination with a printing carousel it accommodates a flock screen of (W x L) 800 x 1060 mm (31" x 42”).
- The high voltage is infinitely variable 0 - 85 kV, grounding/earth cable included. Digital selection of flock dosing time and high voltage time
- 230 V/50 Hz/single phase, or 115 V/60 Hz/single phase
- Electrode to floor distance adjustable 950 mm - 1200 mm (37” - 47”) +/- 5%.
- 115V AC / 60 Hz, single phase,
- 3.15A, 0.15 kW
- 230V AC / 50 Hz, single phase,
- 3.15A, 0.15 kW
- Compressed Air: 6 bar / 87 psi
- Air flow: 3 L / min.
Flockerv Packing and Weight
- Dimensions: 1700 x 700 x 1300 mm
- Weight: ca.87 kg (192 lb.)
- Dimensions: 1400 x 900 x 950 mm
- Weight: ca. 133 kg (293 lb.)
The following accessories are available
- Activation switch
- Flock screen
- Off contact spacers
- Flock screen holder
- Magnetic sheeting.
This short video will demonstrate the automatic E-flock in action:
There are yet no reviews for this product.
There are not yet technical information for this product.